KASK Super Plasma Helmet (HD)
A safety helmet is a mandated protective product on the job—why not wear one that’s streamlined for maximum comfort? Stand out in the crew with KASK Super Plasma Helmets. It is designed specifically for work-at-height applications and features many characteristics that separate it from your ordinary hard hat.
Let’s start with its main function: protection. It is built with an outer shell manufactured from high-density ABS plastic. This material is designed to withstand significant impact from above as well as from the sides. Four fastening points of the helmet’s chinstrap reduce the risk of helmet loss in the incident of a fall.
With protective features that meet ANSI and CSA standards, this KASK Super Plasma Helmet also focuses highly on user comfort. This helmet is designed to provide the wearer with perfect ergonomic comfort. 10 aluminum-grilled air vents offer efficient cooling and ventilation while keeping debris away with an anti-intrusion mesh grid finish. With this much breathability and comfort, you might even forget you’re wearing it!
KASK represents a talented team of engineers that are dedicated to designing products that balance technological excellence, functionality, safety, and attractive design. KASK Super Plasma Helmets are innovative safety helmets that cater to entertainment professionals’ rigorous demands. Visit our YouTube Channel and watch all KASK product videos
The Helmet is available in the product bundle of Down Rigger Package. Our product bundles are assembled to save you money on the top fall protection and safety items to add to your inventory. If you're interested in comprehensive safety packages with big savings, head on over to our Product Bundles today!
Full Features of KASK SUPER PLASMA Helmet
• Air Grid: 10 Air intakes are equipped with an anti-intrusion grille, prevents entry of debris whilst maintaining a high level of breathability
• Lamp Clips: Strong nylon external lamp carrying clips; compatible with all headlamps with elastic bands on the market
• Up & Down System: Ensures a precise and comfortable fit around the neck. Center wheel and 2 side flaps allow quick adjustment of the helmet not only in width but also in height and tilt
• Ring to Hook: Fitted with a special loop on the chin strap which allows the helmet to be connected to the harness
• Attachment to Kask Super Plasma Accessories: Provided with bayonet socket adapters for earmuffs and visors
• Sanitized®: Antibacterial treatment that acts as an internal deodorant counteracting the development of unpleasant odors. Effectively prevents bacterial proliferation by increasing freshness and comfort of the fabric in contact with skin
• 2 Dry Fabric: High-tech and maximum comfort fabric dries very quickly
• Chinstrap in Eco-Leather: Hypoallergenic and easy to wash for extreme comfort. Designed to avoid skin irritation
• Outer Shell: ABS Plastic
• Inner Shell: HD Polystyrene
• Headband: PE Polythene
• Size: Universal Adjustable 51 - 62
• Weight: 0.99 lbs
• Standards: ANSI Z89.1-2009 / CSA Z94.1-2005
KASK Super Plasma Accessories
The wide range of KASK Super Plasma helmet accessories including visors, earmuffs, neck shades, and more work perfectly with Super Plasma Helmet to offer unique adaptability to the worker’s needs. Discover the full list of KASK Super Plasma accessories now by clicking the images.
V I S O R S
E A R M U F F S
N E C K S H A D E S
O T H E R S