Arborwear’s Canvas Original Tree Climbers’ Pants are the Perfect Fit
Quality and Comfort from Seam-to-Seam
Whether you’re climbing trees through a dense forest or building a temporary stage for live event production, there’s one thing that’s for certain: you need a good pair of pants. When you’re working long hours, potentially exposed to the various elements, you need your pants to be comfortable and protective. Because how can you get the job done right when you’re worried about your pants?
That’s why we’re fans of Arborwear’s Canvas Original Tree Climbers’ Pants: their durability doesn’t sacrifice comfort.
Think about your current favorite pair of pants. They’re probably well-worn because they’ve been through a lot. Maybe they’re a little too well-worn nowadays, but let’s be real: they fit you so perfectly. Sure, you could buy new pants, ones that aren’t threadbare with holes, but then you have to go through that awkward stiff period, right? Sometimes it can take a while for a pair of pants to feel right. But that doesn’t have to be the case.
Arborwear makes these heavy-duty climbing pants out of 12.5 oz. pre-shrunk, washed canvas so they already feel broken in from the moment you slide them on your legs. Additionally, their signature Rugged Gusset™ crotch, industrial stitching, and double knees afford you maximum freedom of movement as well as both comfort and durability. And you certainly won’t get caught off-guard or hung up while you’re out doing your thing: the custom semi-tapered cuffs just won’t let that happen.
Here’s what you need to know about these pants:
- They’re made with 12.5 oz. Pre-washed, Ringspun 100% Cotton Canvas (so super comfy)
- Their signature 3-Piece Rugged Gusset™ Crotch means goodbye to split seams
- You can carry things like a pocket knife or cell phone in the handy utility pocket
- The double-layer knee helps prevent blowout from bending and kneeling
- Semi-tapered, boot-friendly work cuff won’t get hung up on branches, brush, or debris
- Garment washed for that perfect fit and feel
- Seven belt loops (except in waist size 30, which fits only 5 Belt Loops)
- Available in waist sizes 30 to 40 and inseam 30 to 36.
- They come in 4 colors to fit every style: Chestnut, Moss, Driftwood, and Diesel
These originals may be Arborwear’s very first product, but there’s a reason there’s still around: they mastered pant perfection with these.
So if you’re looking for the very best heavy duty climbing pants around, look no further. These pants have got your back—and your legs. In fact, they might literally save your behind.
You can get a pair for yourself here.