Teufelberger Static Rope KM-III (Ronin Lift Compatible)
Product No. ROPE KMIII 7/16”-120
Teufelberger Rope KM-III 7/16''
Compatible with Ronin Lift, Teufelberger Rope KM-III is an exceptional static rope for rappelling, caving, rescue, top-roping, fixed rope applications, hauling, and life safety applications – a true jack-of-all-trades.
The polyester cover of KM-III is balanced with a polyamide core to limit rotation, bouncing, and stretch. KM-III is NFPA and CE certified. Thirty-two bobbins produce the right cover for the unique demands required of this static rope and the optimum cover/core ratio. This creates an incredibly smooth cover, higher tensile strengths, and superior handling characteristics.
Features and Benefits:
- 32-strand cover for optimum cover/core ratio
- Polyester over polyamide with a balanced, torque-free construction
- Excellent handling and knot holding characteristics
- High abrasion resistance
- Excellent UV protection
- Compatible with Ronin Lift
- Made in the US
Length: 120', 150', 200', and 300' (other lengths are available upon request)
- Diameter: 7/16''
- Weight: 6.12 lbf/100
- Shrinkage: <5%
- Elongation 50-150kg: 1.8%
- Core: polyamide
- Cover: polyester
- Braid: 32
- Min. Breaking Strength, free length: 3765 daN
- Min. Breaking Strength, free length: 8465 lbf
- Min. Breaking Strength, sewn: 3085 daN
- Min. Breaking Strength, sewn: 6935 lbf
- Cover: 45%