LK Electric Chain Hoist - 2-Speed ; 3-Phase Models
Capacity: 1/4 ton ; Speed: 16/5 fpm
With the drive train originally designed to meet the noise and size specifications of the entertainment market, you will not find a quieter or more compact design in the industry. The LK electric chain hoist comes standard with all the features you need to get up and running today.
LK Electric Hoist Brochure
WHY CHOOSE THE LK MODEL?
Less Maintenance :
Many of the key drivetrain components of the LK electric chain hoist have been designed to last for the designed working period of the hoist, such as the hoist motor, motor brake and gearbox. The hoist brake is self-adjusting, so air gap adjustments are not required, and the hoist gearbox is permanently lubricated. When maintenance is required, the LK hoist is designed for ease of maintenance. The chain guide and sprocket are easily accessed from the outside of the hoist, and the electrical components are all plug-and-play connections for quick inspections and replacements.
- Rugged Design :
Electric chain hoists need to be tough to stand up to industrial use. The LK chain hoist features an all pressure case aluminum body, which protects the electrical parts inside the hoist. The plug-and-play connection and rocker-style electrical limits are all housed inside the hoist body for improved protection, and cable gland entries are tested for maximum use to hold up to 400 pounds. Additionally, R&M's LK hoisting gearbox meets a minimum AGMA 10 rating to bring you the best precision and durability available in the industry.
Safety is critical in any industrial operation. Our LK hoists are factory load tested at 125% the rated capacity and feature an innovative slip clutch overload device with the overload factory set at 110% the rated capacity. The slip clutch is easily accessible from the end of the hoist body. The rocker style upper and lower hoisting limits also keep you safe and protect the equipment by preventing overtravel of the hook and chain. The LK hoist comes with maintenance and safety information created specifically for your equipment. No more guessing whether you are following the correct guidelines!
STANDARD HOIST FEATURES:
- Single-speed hoist controls
- Upper and lower electrical limit switches
- Plug-in pushbutton pendant with E-stop button
- Mainline contactor
- Torque-limiting device for hoist overload protection
- Chain container
- Zinc plated and quenched tempered load chain (Class T)
- Hoist body has epoxy powder paint (70μm thickness) for corrosion resistance
- IP55 protection for hoist and trolley motors
- Class H insulated, TEFC hoist motor with thermal protection
- NEMA 3R (IP55) rating on control enclosure
- Indoor use - operational temperature with rated load and speed: -4°F to 122°F (-20°C to 50°C)
STANDARD TROLLEY FEATURES:
- Crown tread wheels for use on standard I-beams or wide flange W-beams
- Safety drop lugs, and rubber bumpers
- Push trolley or motorized trolley with brake and integral two speed or inverter controls
Capacity: 1/4 Ton
Speed: 16 / 5 fpm
No. of Chain Fall: 1
Lift: 10', 15', 20'
Types of Suspension: Top Hook, Standard Trolley, Inverter Trolley (65/16 fpm), Push Trolley
Power Supply: 208V/3Ph/60Hz, 230V/3Ph/60Hz, 460V/3Ph/60Hz, 380V/3Ph/50Hz, 415V/3Ph/50Hz
CSA approved (60Hz power supply and 115v control voltage)
^STD connection for capacities ≤ 2 ton (2000 kg) is Hook
#Standard Trolley = Inverter (65/16 fpm) for 460/3/60 and 380/3/50 voltages and 2-speed (80/20 fpm) for all other voltages
Additional hoist features:
- Self-locking load hook
- Hour counter
- Power supply cable
Additional trolley features:
- Additional Trolley Features include:
- Motor thermal protection (standard on inverter trolley)
- Patented track wheels
- Travel limit switch
- Low headroom
- Swivel (for curved monorails)