Petzl TREESBEE SCREWLINK False Crotch
The Petzl TREESBEE SCREWLINK Anchor Strap is used to improve rope glide at the anchor while protecting the tree from abrasion. This anchor strap includes a strap with a large diameter ring and quick link and is therefore designed for ropes with sewn terminations (the link opens to let the sewn termination through). The TREESBEE SCREWLINK is made of wide webbing to limit twisting.
For any inquiries please contact us via Chat.
Length: 3.6 ft
Weight: 0.65 lbs
Breaking Strength: 18 kN
Certification(s): CE EN 795 B
- Protects the tree and improves rope glide at the anchor
- Can be retrieved from the ground
- Wide webbing limits twisting
- Triple thickness of termination on large ring side makes the webbing more rigid during retrieval
- Terminations easy to identify with color coding
- Strap with large diameter ring and quick link (triangle) for ropes with sewn terminations (the link opens to let the sewn termination through)
Declaration of Conformity
PPE Inspection Procedure