Petzl TREESBEE False Crotch
The Petzl TREESBEE Anchor Strap is used to improve rope glide at the anchor while protecting the tree from abrasion. This anchor strap includes a strap with a large diameter ring and small ring and is therefore designed for ropes with spliced terminations (the splice goes through the small ring). The TREESBEE is made with wide webbing to limit twisting.
For any inquiries please contact us via Chat.
Length: 3.6 ft
Weight: 0.5 lbs
Breaking Strength: 23 kN
Certification(s): CE EN 795 B
- Protects the tree and improves rope glide at the anchor
- Can be retrieved from the ground
- Wide webbing limits twisting
- Triple thickness of termination on large ring side makes the webbing more rigid during retrieval
- Terminations easy to identify with color coding
- Strap with large diameter ring and small ring for ropes with spliced terminations (the splice goes through the small ring)
Declaration of Conformity
PPE Inspection Procedure