The PIXA 3 headlamp is rugged and versatile. The multi-beam adapts to all situations: close-range work, movement, and long-range vision. CONSTANT LIGHTING technology: brightness does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained. It meets HAZLOC Class 1 Div II and Class 2 Div II certification requirements for work in explosive environments.
PIXA 3 is now available on MTN SHOP EU!
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
Keeps hands free for work and can be:
- worn on the head with the headband. (Spare headband available)
- attached to the helmet with a mounting plate (included).
- placed on the ground.
Constant Lighting technology ensures brightness that does not gradually decrease as the battery drains.
Several lighting modes adapt to each situation:
- a mode adapted for close-range work: uniform flood beam.
- a mode adapted for movement: mixed beam with focused component allows user to move around comfortably.
- a mode adapted for long-range vision: focused beam.
Lighting for professionals that is reliable, practical and durable:
- automatically switches to reserve mode when batteries are almost drained (signaled by blinking light and red indicator).
- rotating knob that is ergonomic, even with gloves.
- storage position helps protect the headlamp lens and prevents inadvertently turning it on.
- may be used in explosive environments.
- excellent resistance to falls (2 m), impacts, and crushing (80 kg).
- comfortable and washable elastic headband. (Spare headband sold separately )
- resistant to chemicals.
HAZLOC Class 1 Div II and Class 2 Div II certified headlamp.
Weight: 5.6 oz.
Beam pattern: flood, mixed or focused.
Energy: 2 AA/LR06 batteries (included).
Battery compatibility: rechargeable Ni-MH and lithium.
Watertightness: IP 67 (waterproof to -1 meter for 30 minutes; no maintenance required after immersion).