The PIXA 3 headlamp is rugged and versatile. The multi-beam adapts to all situations: close-range work, movement, and long-range vision. CONSTANT LIGHTING technology: brightness does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained. It meets HAZLOC Class 1 Div II and Class 2 Div II certification requirements for work in explosive environments.
PIXA 3 is now available on MTN SHOP EU!
- Headlamp keeps hands free for work and can be:
- worn on the head with the headband. (Spare headbands are available)
- attached to the helmet with a mounting plate (included).
- placed on the ground.
- CONSTANT LIGHTING technology ensures brightness that does not gradually decrease as the battery drains.
- Several lighting modes adapt to each situation:
- a mode adapted for close-range work: uniform flood beam.
- a mode adapted for movement: mixed beam with focused component allows user to move around comfortably.
- a mode adapted for long-range vision: focused beam.
- Lighting for professionals that is reliable, practical and durable:
- automatically switches to reserve mode when batteries are almost drained (signaled by blinking light and red indicator).
- rotating knob that is ergonomic, even with gloves.
- storage position helps protect the headlamp lens and prevents inadvertently turning it on.
- may be used in explosive environments.
- excellent resistance to falls (2 m), impacts, and crushing (80 kg).
- comfortable and washable elastic headband.
- resistant to chemicals.
- HAZLOC Class 1 Div II and Class 2 Div II certified headlamp.
- Weight: 160 g.
- Technology: CONSTANT LIGHTING.
- Beam pattern: flood, mixed or focused.
- Energy: 2 AA/LR06 batteries (included).
- Battery compatibility: rechargeable Ni-MH and lithium.
- Watertightness: IP 67 (waterproof to -1 meter for 30 minutes; no maintenance required after immersion).
Petzl PIXA 3 Headlamp Product Video