Whether you are looking for a single rope, a half/twin rope or a rope with multiple certifications (single and half/twin), you will find one that meets your needs in the Petzl rope line.
The MAMBO 200 10.1 mm single rope is designed for gym climbing. The diameter and handling characteristics provide good control during the learning phases, and great durability. Supplied in a 200 meter box, the rope can be cut to length, according to the height of the structure. MAMBO 200 is also supplied with 20 stickers for marking the ends.
- Specific lengths for gym use:
- easier handling
- preserves the cragging rope
- Ease of use:
- handling characteristics provide good control during the learning phases
- great durability for lead and top-rope climbing
- low static and dynamic elongation
- More effective belaying:
- flexibility facilitates belay device usage
- EverFlex treatment: special thermal treatment stabilizes the core strands and improves consistency; offers excellent grip and consistent handling over time
- Middle Mark: indicates the middle of the rope to facilitate maneuvers
- Supplied in a 200 meter box.
- the rope can be cut to length, according to the height of the structure
- supplied with 20 stickers for marking the ends.
- Diameter: 10.1 mm
- Rope type: (CE EN 892, UIAA): single rope
- Weight per meter: 65 g
- Percentage of sheath: 37 %
- Number of factor 1.77 falls: 7
- Static elongation: 8.5 %
- Dynamic elongation: 34 %
- Impact force: 8.5 kN
- Construction: 40 carrier
- Material(s): nylon