Petzl GRIGRI® + Belay Device
Regular price $159.95 USDUnit price per
Please enter correct zip code
Petzl GRIGRI® + Belay Device
The Petzl GRIGRI® + is a Belay Device with assisted braking and an anti-panic handle. Its wear plate makes it suitable for intensive use, both in the gym and at the crag. The design of the handled camming mechanism enables exceptional descent control. The selector knob allows you to choose between two belay modes: top-rope or lead climbing. The top-rope mode and the anti-panic handle make the GRIGRI® + particularly suitable for learning how to belay.
The GRIGRI® + is compatible with single ropes from 0.33'' to 0.43'' and is optimized for ropes with length 0.35'' to 0.41''.
For any inquiries please contact us via Chat.
- Material(s): Aluminum Side Plates, Stainless Steel Friction Plate, Cam and Wear Plate, Reinforced Nylon Handle
- Color(s): Orange, Gray, Violet
- Weight: 0.44 lbs
- Rope Compatibility: 0.33'' - 0.43'' single rope
- Certification(s): CE EN 15151-1, UIAA
Belay device with assisted braking, compatible with a broad range of single rope diameters, for both gym and crag:
- Feeding slack and catching falls are done using standard belay techniques; always keep a hand on the brake side of the rope
- Belaying convenience, thanks to assisted braking: when a climber falls, the device pivots on the carabiner, the rope tightens and the cam pinches and brakes the rope. Holding the brake side of the rope helps engage the cam; therefore, it is important to always hold the brake side of the rope
- Compatible with dynamic single ropes 0.33'' to 0.43'', optimized for 0.35'' to 0.41''
- Rope installation diagram engraved on both the interior and exterior of the device
- Great durability, for intensive use, thanks to the stainless steel wear plate
Exceptional convenience when lowering:
- The ergonomic handle allows you to easily unblock the rope and lower someone
- Easily controlled, progressive rope feed provides a smooth and comfortable descent
Particularly suitable for learners and for instructors:
- Anti-panic handle: if the user pulls too hard on the handle, the anti-panic function engages and stops the descent
- The selector knob enables the choice of either top-rope or lead belay mode. The top-rope belay mode facilitates taking in slack and makes for a more comfortable belay
- It is possible to lock the belay mode
Customers Also Bought
Petzl TIBLOC Emergency Rope Clamp (Tactical)Regular price $49.95 USDUnit price per
Petzl RACK DescenderRegular price $114.95 USDUnit price per
Petzl ASCENSION Ascender (Tactical)Regular price $99.95 USDUnit price per
Petzl Avao Bod Full Body HarnessRegular price $399.95 USDUnit price per
Petzl AMPOULE COLLINOX resin glue (pack of 10)Regular price $69.95 USDUnit price per
Petzl Airline Throw Line 300mRegular price $179.95 USDUnit price per