Crosby Clamps - Lifting without Marring/Scratching Material Surface
The IPNM10N vertical lifting clamp is used for lifting, turning, moving or vertical transfer of sheet, plates, or fabrications from horizontal to vertical and down to horizontal (180°) as needed without marring the surface of the material.
Materials such as aluminum, stainless steel, painted materials, aircraft skins, composite material, glass, plastic, etc., can be lifted without marring. Ideal for use in almost all sectors of industry where, during the lift or transfer, no damage to the material is permitted.
IPNM10P is also available with a protective cover to reduces the risk of damage to surrounding plates. For any inquiries, please contact us via Chat
Spec Sheet - Clamps e-book
- Full 180° turning range for material transfer, turning or moving.
- Lock open, lock closed ability with latch for pretension on material and then release of material.
- Optional IP-5000 Stinger assembly available. Allows for easy connection between the clamp and hoist hook.
- The material must be clean and dry.
- Maintenance replacement kits are available.
- Available in capacities of .5, 1 and 2 metric tons.
- Wide variety of jaw openings available: 0” to 1.57”
- Welded alloy steel body for strength and smaller size. Forged alloy components, where required.
- Individually Proof Tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
- Company name (CrosbyIP), logo, Working Load Limit and jaw opening permanently stamped on the body.
- Each product is individually serialized, with the serial number and Proof Load test date stamped on the body. User manual with test certificate is included with each clamp.
- Manufactured by an ISO 9001 facility.
- All sizes are RFID EQUIPPED.
- Available in a variety of styles:
• IPNM10N/IPNM10 - Standard Clamp
• IPNM10P - With Protective Cap
• IPNM10NJ - With Larger Jaw Opening
For the details of each style, please refer to the spec sheet. You may also check Crosby Clamp Application Assistant to find the best solution to your requirement.