Horizontal Lifting Clamps IPPE10 - For Lifting & Transporting Non-Bendable Sheet Metal in a Horizontal Position
The IPPE10 type clamp is suitable for lifting and transferring bundles of non-bendable sheets of metal in a horizontal position. The jaw opening can be easily adjusted for the height of the bundle or plate. The IPPE10 has magnets in the footplate. This allows one person to operate multiple clamps at the same time when lifting loads
The IPPE10BNM lifting clamps may be used for virtually all applications, where the objects that are to be lifted or transported require optimal protection against surface damage. This also applies to materials with a very smooth surface, composites, plates with a protective cover or hard surface plates. These clamps have to be used in pairs.
Spec Sheet - Clamps e-book
- Welded alloy steel body for strength and smaller size. Forged alloy components, where required.
- Company name (CrosbyIP), logo, Working Load Limit and jaw opening permanently stamped on the body.
- Each product is individually serialized, with the serial number and Proof Load test date stamped on the body. User manual with test certificate is included with each clamp.
- Maintenance and repair kits are available.
- IPPE10B: Magnets in foot plate (also applies for D and H Type).
- IPPE10BE: Economic version (also applies for D and H-Type).
- IPPE10BNM: Non-marring (also applies for D and H-Type).
For more details, please refer to the spec sheet. You may also check Crosby Clamp Application Assistant to find the best solution to your requirement.
- Available in capacities of 3 thru 12 metric tons.
- A wide variety of jaw openings available: 0 to 7.13”
- Individually Proof Tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
- Manufactured by an ISO 9001 facility.
- All sizes are RFID EQUIPPED.