Crosby Drum Clamp IPDV - Transfer 50-55 Gallon Drums with Steel Tops
The IPDV drum clamp is for vertical lift and transfer. Allows drum to remain in an upright position during the lift and transfer using one clamp.
Spec Sheet - Clamps e-book
- Welded alloy steel body for strength and smaller size. Forged alloy components, where required.
- Company name (CrosbyIP), logo, Working Load Limit and jaw opening permanently stamped on the body.
- Each product is individually serialized, with the serial number and Proof Load test date stamped on the body. User manual with test certificate is included with each clamp
- Maintenance and repair kits are available.
- IPDV is RFID EQUIPPED.
Working Load Limit: 0.5 metric tons.
Jaw opening: 11.8 inch
- Individually Proof Tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
- Manufactured by an ISO 9001 facility.
For more details, please refer to the spec sheet. You may also check Crosby Clamp Application Assistant
to find the best solution to your requirement.