Climbtech Toggle Lock Anchor
This Toggle Lock Anchor is the latest addition in the anchor collection!
It is a versatile, portable concrete/steel anchorage connector, used for multi-use purposes, can be inserted inside precast concrete and steel flanges with a hole for lifting, hoisting, or tie-back.
- Ease of use
- Highly Visible Safety Indicator or Trigger: To clearly show if the toggle bar is in the locked position or unsafe position.
- Multi-directional attributes – RB anchors work in horizontal, vertical and overhead surfaces.
- Reusability – when your job is done, simply fill in the drilled hole if necessary and reuse at your new desired location.
SPECIFICATIONS - TLM075N
- Size 3/4"
- Breaking strength 5,000 lbs/22kN
- Weight 0.5-lbs
SPECIFICATIONS - TLM088N
- Size: 7/8″
- Breaking Strength: 5,000 lbf/ 22kN