Climbtech Toggle Lock Anchor
This Toggle Lock Anchor is the latest addition in the anchor collection!
It is a versatile, portable concrete/steel anchorage connector, used exclusively for fall protection, can be inserted inside precast concrete and steel flanges.
This Toggle Anchor designed to function as an interface between the anchorage and fall protection, work positioning, rope access, or rescue system for the purpose of coupling the system to the anchorage. It is not for lifting equipment.
Datasheet & User Manual
- Ease of use with only 4 steps: Please read the user manually carefully
- Highly Visible Safety Indicator or Trigger: To clearly show if the toggle bar is in the locked position or unsafe position.
- Multi-directional attributes – RB anchors work in horizontal, vertical and overhead surfaces.
- Reusability – when your job is done, simply fill in the drilled hole if necessary and reuse at your new desired location.
- Applications – Designed to work in hollow-core concrete or in steel flange with a minimum thickness of 64mm (1/4”) for personal fall protection and not for lifting equipment.
SPECIFICATIONS - TLA075N
- Size: 3/4″
- Breaking Strength: 5,000 lbf / 22kN
- Weight: 0.45-lb
- Compliance: ANSI Z359 & CE-EN 795
- Made in the USA
- Component materials:
Aluminum: Hole Plug, Trigger Aircraft Cable: Main Cable, Activator Wire Polyurethane: Loop Cover Stainless Steel: Toggle Bar Zinc Plated Steel: Spring Zinc Plated Copper: Swage
SPECIFICATIONS - TLA088N
- Size: 7/8″
- Breaking Strength: 5,000 lbf/ 22kN
- Weight: 0.5-lbs
Compliance: OSHA 1926.502, OSHA 1910.66,
- Assembled in the USA
Aluminum: Hole Plug, Trigger Aircraft Cable: Main Cable, ActivatorWire Polyurethane: Loop Cover Stainless Steel: Toggle Bar Zinc Plated Steel: Spring Zinc Plated Copper: Swage