Climbtech Mining Anchors
ClimbTech’s Mining Anchors are safe, lightweight, and surprisingly simple to employ. Both fall protection and multi-use versions were developed for different applications. Their key features are:
Ease of use – Insert directly into Friction Rock Bolts.
Multi-directional attributes – Friction Bolt Anchors work in horizontal, vertical and overhead surfaces.
Reusability – remove and reuse within seconds.
This portable friction rock bolt anchor connector is used for underground mining and tunneling. It inserts directly inside friction rock bolts*. Available in 1.5''/39mm and 1.85''/47mm for either Fall Protection or Multi-Use.
*Only for friction rock bolt insertion.
Holes available: 39mm/1.5'' and 47mm/1.85''
Versions: Fall Protection & Multi-Use purposes
Breaking Strength: 10,000 lbf / 44kn
Compliance: OSHA 1926.502, OSHA 1910.66
- Assembled in the USA
Examples of multi-use:
- Single Point Anchor & Horizontal Lifelines
- General Anchoring for ventilation systems, lights, etc.
- Anchor point for equipment maintenance & lifting
- Aluminum: Trigger
- Aircraft Cable: Main Cable, Activator Wire
- Coated Steel: Thimble Loop
- Stainless Steel: Cone, Spoons, Stop Sleeve
- Zinc Plated Steel: Spring
- Zinc Plated Copper: Swage