Climbtech Mining Anchors - Mega Swivel
ClimbTech’s Mining Anchors are safe, lightweight, and surprisingly simple to employ. Fall protection, multi-use, and stainless steel versions were developed for different applications. Their key features are:
Ease of use – Insert directly into Friction Rock Bolts.
Multi-directional attributes – Friction Bolt Anchors work in horizontal, vertical and overhead surfaces.
Reusability – remove and reuse within seconds.
The MEGA Swivel 10K Mining Anchor utilizes combined technology of our MEGA Swivel 10K and our RB Anchors. It is designed solely for friction rock bolt insertion. Applications include underground mining & tunneling. Available in 1.5'' and 1.85'' holes for fall protection, multi-use purposes, and corrosion resistance.
Holes available: 1.5''/39mm and 1.85''/47mm
Versions: Fall Protection, Multi-Use purposes, and Stainless Steel [NEWS !]
Breaking Strength: 10,000 lbf / 44kn
Compliance: OSHA 1910.66 , 1926.502
Examples of multi-use:
- Single Point Anchor & Horizontal Lifelines
- General Anchoring for ventilation systems, lights, etc.
- Anchor point for equipment maintenance & lifting
- Compression Bushing: Polyethylene.
- Retaining Bushing: Zinc Plated Steel.
- Cone: Stainless Steel.
- Spoons: Stainless Steel.
- Bolt: Zinc Plated Steel.
- Sleeve: Zinc Plated Steel.
- Return Wire: Aircraft Cable.
- Swivel: Zinc plated steel.