820441 - M
Shop Now & Pay Later with Klarna. Learn More➜
The Arborwear Tech Double Thick Class III Pullover Sweatshirt features two layers of thick, 13 oz. 100% pre-shrunk Cotton Fleece and gusseted armpits for freedom of movement. It's special blend of performance fabric is 33% lighter, wicks moisture, holds its color and has a Teflon™ fabric protector to repel water and oil-based liquids.
This high visibility zip sweatshirt is made with 3M stretch reflective tape and two-tone high visibility yellow and black fabric that meets ANSI/SEA Class 3 specifications to help keep you safe on the job. It also works as an awesome high-performance hooded zip sweatshirt that also wicks moisture to keep you dry and repel water and oil-based stains.
Snap closures will keep your neck and chin warm while the oversized hood can fit over a hard hat or helmet. A vertical, recessed hand warmer pouch keeps dirt and grime out of your pockets without leaving your fingers hanging out in the cold.
• 2 Layers of 8.85 oz., 100% Polyester Stretch Fleece
• Oversized, 3-Piece Hood
• Full Front Beefy YKK® Zipper
• Vertical, Recessed Handwarmer Pockets
• Teflon™ Fabric Protector Repels Most Water and Oil-based Liquids
• Type R, Class 3, Not FR
• Meets ANSI/ISEA 107–2010
• 3M Stretch Reflective Tape for Maximum Visibility
• 2 Tone with High Visibility Yellow & Black Bottom