106521 - 30/30 - Driftwood
Ascender Pants by Arborwear are made from a blend of 4-way stretch 89% Nylon and 11% Elasthane, with a Rugged Gusset™ crotch to ensure your legs are covered but free to move as they wish. It’s imperative to have a pair of climbing pants that are extremely durable, incredibly comfortable, breathable, and stretch with every move your lower half makes.
Your climbing gear needs to hold up over time, so both knees are articulated and reinforced with fabric for extreme abrasion resistance, two front pockets and two rear pockets along with a side cargo pocket and utility pocket. Add in a Teflon™ fabric protector that repels most water and oil-based liquids and you have a pair of pants that work hard to keep you working hard.
• 8 oz. 4-way Stretch Tech Nylon (88% Nylon/12% Spandex)
• 3-Piece Rugged Gusset™ Crotch
• Abrasion Resistant, Reinforced Knees
• Leg Opening Zips, Suspender Loops
• 4 Front and Rear Zip Pockets
• Cargo Pocket with Zippered Utility Pocket
• Signature Utility Pocket
• Dual Layer Inner Ankles
• Teflon™ Fabric Protector Repels Water and Oil-based Liquids