No one is looking for a cheap and quick fall protection solution. These are the products that you trust your life with—anything less than the most reliable and trusted products is a risk you don’t want to take. 3M™ DBI-SALA® is an expert in fall protection and safety technology, and caters to almost every industry that works at height. With its origins in 1940, 3M™ DBI-SALA® has become the leader in innovative safety products that workers depend on to get them home each day. Entertainment riggers are no different, and 3M™ DBI-SALA®’s fall protection solutions are a perfect fit for entertainment production requirements.
The 3M™ DBI-SALA® Nano-Lok™ Twin-Leg Quick Connect SRL (Self Retracting Lifeline) is a lightweight, compact and user-friendly lifeline that’s got your back (literally!). Workers trust in the Nano-Lok™ to quickly connect to their harness and remain unnoticed unless the unthinkable happens. This allows riggers to focus on their work and not on the comfort of their equipment. We offer the 100% tie-off twin-leg style Nano-Lok™ SRL. If a worker donning the Nano-Lok™ falls, they are stopped within inches, providing protection at low heights. Tension is always kept on the lifeline, reducing the possibility of tripping or running into the lifeline. When it comes to protecting you from accidental falls at height, there is no other brand that delivers the onsite peace of mind that 3M™ DBI-SALA® is known for.
3M™ DBI-SALA® Nano-Lok™ Self-Retracting Lifeline Video (English)
• Capacity: 420 lbs
• Size: 6'
• iSafe Equipped: Yes
• Lifeline Length: 6'
• Lifeline Hook: Zinc Plated Steel
• Lifeline: 3/4" wide Dynema polyester web
• Housing: Nylon Thermoplastic
• Physical Weight: 6.30 lbs
• Twin Lifelines (100% Tie-off)
• Housing Type: Thermoplastic
• Lifeline Type: Web
• Mounting Type: Direct to Harness Back
• Standards: ANSI Z359.14, OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req., ANSI A10.32
• Twin-leg, 100% tie-off design
• Built-in connector for twin-leg SRL direct attachment to harness
• Steel self-locking rebar hook on each lifeline
• Extremely compact, lightweight design
• Tough and impact resistant thermoplastic housing
• Swiveling anchorage loops
• Quick activating speed sensing brake systems
• High capacity external energy absorbers and impact indicators